Read the following fact scenario and write an essay of 750 to 1,000 words that addresses the scenario: A new defense client, Susan Smith, has been accused by the Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) of violating A.R.S. §28-701(A), A.R.S. §28-855(B), and A.R.S. §28-1382. You have been ….with researching the statutes and relevant facts.
- Summarize what violations your client, Susan Smith, has been accused of.
- Address what sorts of facts may be relevant to determining whether your client was in violation of the law.
- Address-what defenses may be raised based upon the way the statute has been composed.
- Address how case law may be utilized in Ms. Smith’s case.
- Assess the short- and long-term effects a statute and case may have on the community.
- Describe the potential punishments that Ms. Smith may face if she is found in violation of the statutes.