In this assignment, you will rewrite your Literature Review Draft, which includes the utilization of the feedback from the peer review process, if needed. Your paper will consist of 1,500-2,000 words that utilize the research process, incorporate three articles, and include the following:
- An introduction to topic.
- An explanation of how the literature review is used in research.
- A discussion of the ethical considerations for data collection.
- An explanation of what the data reveals in terms of statistical analysis.
- An evaluation of whether there is enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of the specific study.
- A summary of the conclusions from the literature review.
Provide a copy of each peer review of your paper with your final submission.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.