Marketing Research Proposal
Your final project should contain the following components:
- Background of the study
- Research problem (possibly decision problem too)
- Population and sample defined
- Sampling methodology
- Assumptions and limitations
You do not need to conduct the actual research, collect data or analyze results. You will write a proposal and develop a short survey. The final proposal should be 6-8 pages in length, including the survey. If you used an internet-based survey, include the questions and the scale.
If you work in a team of two, you should each submit a project, and include both of your names on the cover sheet.
Participation in the weekly Course Project Discussions is designed to help you with this major assignment. The paper should contain all components addressed in the weekly course project discussions, and formatted professionally and scholarly in APA format.
Make sure to include the following
- 1: State the Research Problem
- 2: Variables needed to answer the research problem, including demographic variables
- Explain how each variable will be measured, explaining the scale
- 3: Questionnaire
- Discuss how each variable is clearly measured by the survey stating which question(s) answer each variable
- 4: Target population of the study, including sampling frame, sample selection, data collection method(s)
- 5: Assumptions, limitations, and potential errors