Hr Assignment …. Due in 5 hours
December 14, 2020
Developing an LMS As you have read, a distance learning module using a learning management system (LMS) can offer some real advantages in adding flexibility to even a traditional training program, such as the one you are developing for your project assignments. For this assignment, develop one module (or unit) that could be uploaded into an LMS such as Blackboard to supplement your traditional training program. In a 3–4-page paper, complete the following:
- Describe how you will use your distance learning unit and how that use will complement your traditional training program.
- Explain how you will present material to the trainees.
- Provide a sample of your material. You may present your sample materials using Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Any of these would represent files that could be uploaded into an LMS. You will not actually upload the materials but, rather, provide a mock-up of them.
- Describe how you will have the trainees practice what you presented to them.
- Describe how the trainees will get feedback on what they practiced.
- Written communication: Communicate your thoughts in a manner that conveys the overall goals of the assignment and is consistent with APA (6th edition) standards for style and professionalism.
- Number of pages: Your paper should be 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- References: The paper must include a reference list. Include references from current peer-reviewed journals.
- Format: You must use proper APA style in listing your references. Write your paper using Microsoft Word, not Works or Word Perfect.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click on the linked resources for helpful writing information.