December 14, 2020
- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- In your own words, explain what researchers know about the three areas of the human brain that support language development.
- Using the information on pages 15–18 of the course text, describe in your own words the five structures or systems of language. As part of your answer, explain the difference between language competence and language performance.
- Consider the relationship between language and social-emotional development in a young child, such as the role of human interaction in language development and the social rules for language use. Explain your understanding of the importance of this relationship. Cite examples from the reading and from your own experiences as a child or your experiences with children to support your conclusions.
APA Format Please
All Orignal work
Due tomorrow @ 2pm est