For this paper, perform a job analysis on your current (or past) job. You will construct a Job Analysis. The paper should be formatted with the following subheadings. Although not required, you can include a job matrix chart to support your written paper, if you feel it supports your analysis.
· develop tasks statements
· divide the tasks into dimensions
· rate the importance of the tasks
· identify the KSAOs
· rate the importance of the KSAOs
· determine the context in which the job will be performed
· develop a job description for the job including the essential functions
· develop the job specifications for the job
Note: Papers require a cover page (in addition to the page minimum), an introduction, a body separated into multiple sections (subheadings as provided in the assignment), a conclusion, and a separate References page. Papers should include references which support the readings (tie in concepts/theory from the textbook to the application/article). Papers should follow APA writing style guidelines, which includes writing in Times New Roman font, with double-spacing, and page numbers.