Assignment 2: RA 2: Observations of a Group
December 18, 2020
Create a 10- to 12-page paper analyzing the characters and their group functioning in the film. In your paper, address the following points:
- Identify the key characters in the film and their roles.
- Determine the types of leadership that are displayed in the film.
- Identify the group’s leader and explain why he or she is perceived to be the leader. Identify the source of his or her influence.
- Critique the group’s decision-making and problem-solving processes.
- Determine how others’ expectations affect these groups’ perceptions of themselves and their actions.
- Explain how the members’ ascribed statuses are affected by other people’s perceptions.
- Describe the groups’ norms and their evidence.
- Analyze these groups from a systems perspective. Use the systems theory to describe how a human services professional might respond to the needs of the characters in the film.