December 16, 2020
With your notes in hand, you will either write a 4-6- page. This project should:
- Begin with a clear thesis that places your own observations into relation with Zalaznick’s argument.
- Take 2-3 paragraphs following your introduction to briefly summarize Zalaznick’s main ideas based upon your notes. Note the evidence that she uses to build her analysis, and your responses to her arguments.
- Describe your viewing experience. Note trends, interesting traits in your evidence, and other interesting findings that support, extend, or refute Zalaznick’s claims.
- Conclude with an appropriate conclusion
- Include a MLA-formatted works-cited page