As part of your Doctoral Seminar for this set of weeks, you are participating in a seminar-style discussion about the weekly topics.
Please select 5 resources from the required readings and select 5 resources from the Walden Library related to this week’s topic.
For additional information on completing your Annotated Bibliography, you may want to review a webinar on the topic by clicking on the following link: Literature Review and Annotated Bibliography Basics Webinar.
For each entry, be sure to address the following as a minimum:
- Include the full APA citation.
- Discuss the scope of the resource.
- Discuss the purpose and philosophical approach.
- Discuss the underlying assumptions.
- If referring to a research-reporting article, present the methodology.
- Relate the resource to the body of resources you have consulted in this course.
- Discuss any evident limitations and opportunities for further inquiry.
The annotated bibliography should be split into two parts.
Submit the first 5 annotations by Day 7 of Week 1 to the Weeks 1–2 Assignment Part 1 submission link.
Submit by Day 4 of Week 2 the remaining 5 annotations to the Weeks 1–2 Assignment Part 2 submission link.