4 page Business due Tuesday 8:00pm central time
Each Question must be 1 page meaning it should be 4 page assignment after the 4 questions are answered. I have Attached scanned textbook pages. Due Tuesday 6/7 by 8:00pm Central time. Thank you
1. Read the call-of-the-question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare four briefing papers using the APA format for research papers, and upload them as one document for your response.
Briefing Paper 1: Critical Legal Thinking
· Read Bilski v. Kappos, Director, Patent and Trademark Office, — Cheeseman text page 162
· Respond to the three Case Questions found in Cheeseman text page 162
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics and Contemporary Business – argue both sides of all three issues.
Briefing Paper 2: Law Case with Answers
· Read Retail Services Inc. v. Freebies Publishing — Cheeseman text page 176
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether the Zannons should be compensated for the Patent Office’s original mistake? Argue both sides of these issues.
Briefing Paper 3: Critical Legal Thinking Cases
· Read Sections 5.8 Supremacy Clause (p. 106); 6.6 Negligence (p. 127-128); 7.7 Privilege Against Self-Incrimination (p. 153); 8.8 Copyright Infringement (p. 178) and 6.3 Strict Liability (p. 127)
· Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts for each fact pattern.
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether each of the four subjects affect business in the United States and if so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.
Briefing Paper 4: Ethics Case Instructions:
· Read Section 5.10 Ethics – Cheeseman text page 106-107
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on the three questions found at the end of Section 5.10. Argue both sides of all issues