You are asked to go thru the “project ideas” in our course Moodle site and select 2, or 3 general ideas as a starting point for your research/project. You should then use HU research port (library) and/or other academic search engines (Google Scholar, other universities or public libraries) to investigate those selected general topics and find “sub-areas” or “trends” and “themes” in those areas. To find these “themes” or “trends” one should find and read several journal articles, conference proceedings, white papers, or government publications, (other valid and reliable sources include books, credible universities and companies’ website information). Without readings and critical thinking, it is not possible to formulate a good and meaningful topic. For each general idea you should then provide three or four “themes” and “trends”. Notice that this is STILL NOT YOUR PROJECT TOPIC. You will craft a very specific, clear, precise, and meaningful project idea once you have determined the trends and investigated one that you find interesting, relevant, significant, and of course feasible.
Please just provide the two or three major fields and the three or four sub-areas and/or trends and themes in each field. Download the “template file for assignment 1 here” and fill in the required fields.
To successfully find the trends and themes and deliver this assignment successfully you should:
1. Read several (10~15) papers, journal articles
2. Keep the complete “bibliographic information” of all sources you read
3. Critically read each source and look for major works, ideas, and narrowed down themes of the major field
4. Look for common questions or categories of the field
5. Cross examine sources and validate sub-areas. Find commonly discussed questions or areas of interest
6. Find three or four sub-areas of investigation and research for each of the major fields
Fill out an form and receive your A-grade paper.Place an Order