1. Complete Attched worksheet
2. Build on Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1, completed in Week Three, and Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 2, completed in Week Four. (ATTACHED)
Develop or select the instruments your team will use to collect data.
Describe how you will sample the population:
- What is the appropriate sampling method?
- What sampling frame will be used?
- What is the appropriate sampling size?
- How will the sample size be determined?
Discuss the overall data analysis approach and result reporting:
- Which statistical test will be used and why?
- How will the results be displayed?
Combine the three parts of the Preparing to Conduct Business
Include the following elements:
- Research problem and purpose
- Research hypothesis, and variables
- Research design
- Instrument you developed or selected
- Sampling method
- Overall data analysis approach
- Result reporting
- Ethical considerations
Create a PowerPoint presentation only.