- Answer the questions to Exercise 6.6 and 6.7 in the post frame or attach a .doc, .docx. or .rtf file.
- After posting your answers, reply and respond to at least two of your classmates’ letters. Consider the following:
- In what ways do your classmate’s answers differ from yours?
- What ideas do your classmate’s answers give you about what you might have overlooked?
- Make your response about one paragraph in length, or about 5-8 lines of text
- Revise Exercise 6.11. Change the memo in the textbook example into a letter with full block format. Follow the format and example in the online lesson: “Letter Format and Tips for Completing Exercise 6.11.” Write the letter using “you attitude.” You can create your own letterhead (business address at the top) and the address information for the recipient (inside address.) Remember the “forbidden words,” and strive to use precise words and action verbs in all your sentences.
- When you are done with your letter, post it in the discussion forum below. Double check your post to make sure your file truly did attach, that it is the correct file and that the file ends in .doc, .docx or .rtf (no other formats). Submissions without attachments or attachments in the incorrect format will not receive credit.