Select one group from Chapter 9, 10, or 12 from this week’s readings.
Write a 500- to 750-word paper from one of the following perspectives:
- A historian writing about the group in a book chapter
- A news reporter writing a newspaper article or blog entry about the group
- An individual member of the selected group, writing a personal letter to a friend who is not a member of that racial group
- Answer the following questions:
- Summarize the experiences of this group throughout U.S. history.
- Identify factors that have had both a positive and negative effect on the selected group.
- Summarize remaining existing challenges and inequities this group faces today.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.