M4 Assignment 1: Working with Algebra Discussion
By Week 4, Day 3, complete the following assignment and post your response in this Discussion Area. Review and critique the work of at least two other students, responding with comments to at least two classmates’ posts, by the end of the module.
This module, we will work some problems involving systems of equations and matrices. In this assignment, we will practice, as a class, the processes you must go through to solve these kinds of problems.
In this Discussion Area, complete the following:
- Your instructor will assign you 1 problem from each of the following exercise sets in the textbook. Look to the Discussion Area below for your assigned exercises.
- 6.1 Exercise Set
- 6.2 Exercise Set
- 6.3 Exercise Set
- 6.4 Exercise Set
- 6.5 Exercise Set
- 6.6 Exercise Set
- Work out each of the problems and post them to the Discussion Area below. You have a number of options for doing this:
- You can work out the problems in the discussion box.
- You can work the problems out in a Word document and attach them to the discussion box.
- You can work the problems out on a piece of paper, scan into an image file, and then attach it to the discussion box.
- Provide a detailed explanation to the class concerning how you solved each problem. Consider the following questions as you prepare your response:
- What steps did you follow to find the solution?
- Did you encounter any difficulties solving the problem?
- If you encountered problems, what resources did you access or use to help you solve this problem?
- What did you need to know or understand to solve the problem?
- What advice can you provide for someone who has difficulties solving similar problems?
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.