2014 Ebola Outbreak
December 14, 2020
- Discuss the major themes and questions surrounding the 2014 Ebola Outbreak, including epidemiological study methods, techniques, and approaches, as well as data collection, statistical measures, and analysis.
- Review and analyze the relevant literature and other sources of scholarly information specific to the 2014 Ebola Outbreak. In addition:
- Discuss the contributions of the 2014 Ebola Outbreak to public health.
- Outline questions or problems.
- Describe an epidemiologic study type or a study approach.
- Describe and discuss outcomes and results.
Write your paper in a 2-page Microsoft Word document.
On a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.